WHY PUBLISH WITH SNP?
- Open Access – SNP is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible global dissemination of your work.
- Double blind peer review process – all articles reviewed by at least two peers, with no risk of bias. före Personal service.
- Personal service –SNP is published by a small yet global Open Access scholarly publisher dedicated to providing excellent service to authors.
- Easy online submission – click the 'Submit Manuscript' button, register as author, submit paper.
- Rapid publication process – upon acceptance of an article, authors can expect the paper to be online and citable within 3-4 weeks.
- Post-publication statistics – authors can continue to login to the website and check number of full text views of their paper.
- Retain copyright – authors retain the non-commercial copyright to their own article and are free to disseminate it online, make limited print copies, or post it to their own or their institution's website.
- Comply with archiving policies – authors can deposit any version of their manuscript in any required repository or archive.